Help ... what happened to my favorites folder?
I deleted my favorites folder desktop icon, does that mean the whole file is gone?
How can I retrieve a backup of my favorites folder from last month?
The favorites folder on my windows computer is gone and I need to get it back.
My favorites folder isn't on my desktop but it was there last week I think ...
Made on an iPad
Can't find your favorites folder?
Strange things happening to your computer or website? Your desktop, my
documents or computer programs not where they should be? Your computer may
have been compromised.
Has your favorites folder disappeared? It was there yesterday but it's gone today?
Occasionally the favorites folder can be compromised via an unwanted intruder such as a virus, Trojan or hijacker... it is very possible that your favorites folder has been put in another place on your computer or it could have been removed entirely for whatever reason a hacker could dream up.
Here are 10 common questions and answers that will help you find out what happened to your favorites folder..
- Help, what happened to my
- I deleted my favorites folder desktop icon, does that mean the whole file is gone?
- How can I retrieve a backup of my favorites folder from last month?
- The favorites folder on my windows computer is gone and I need to get it back.
- My favorites folder isn't on my desktop but it was there last week I think, what should I do?
- How do I import my
Internet Explorer favorites folder to a new computer?
- How do I backup my Favorites folder?
- Where exactly is the favorites folder located in Windows 7?
- How do I create a new favorites folder?
- Help, I deleted the favorites folder on my PC?
Hopefully the answer for your particular situation will be
found in one of the favorites folder articles above. If however you still
can't seem to get your favorites folder back then try the Sparktrust
Inspector download to find out if you have any security issues with your
computer. In particular this free download will scan and uncover suspicious
activity on your PC from an outside source, in other words a hacker, virus
To find ideas on Toolbar favorites recovery see this website